October 29, 2009

Post-Racial America's Next Top Model

T.Y.-to-the-argh uhh, I still don't get the "love" part of the love/hate relationship some of my friends have with her. As problematic and as many issues this clip brings up, Tyra has once again left me starring at my computer screen, disturbed to the point of laughing, unable to articulate anything but "wow...WOW"!

If you don't have that much time to waste just watch the first minute and then jump to 6:00 and see what the Asian sista comes up with...



And if you have a lot of time to waste read this not-so-on-point article by the LA Times' representative of mixed raced residents of Hawai'i. Where do they find these people? Oh yeah, LA.

-Tadillac

1 comment:

Mass Movement TV said...

Wow...WOW. I think my head is about to explode. My brain was going everywhere from "Everyone involved in this show thought this was ok?" to "This a joke, right?" and "Hahahaha, What the fuck?!" Damn, am i really that ignorant to how ignorant people can be out there.

-Chris G.