December 3, 2008

Blogging at 2:33am means only 1 thing...

PROCRASTINATION. I have a serious case of it this quarter. I just spent 2 and a half hours going from blog link to blog link and the only way I can think of stopping it right now is to finally blog about it. Blogs and links are a bad combo if you're a student. There are some really, REALLY good blogs we're linked up to though. If you're not linked up to them already, I say go through that left column under "Blogs that are better than this one" and peep ALL OF THEM cause they're all worth reading/viewing/listening to. I got to say that my pick for the night has to go to Kiwi's blog.His adventures just inspired to buy a new, non-department store bike... and to read a new book. I guess I should get my paper back on screen now before I get tempted to start googling "what to look for in a bike" and books by the writer of "The Alchemist." ...It's MassMovementTV. Damn, it's 3 o'clock now. -Chris G.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

word... I have finals next week and I'm up on this shit too.