September 12, 2008

The Chinese Magic Johnson

What's up with it, four people that read this blog. It's been a minute since I last posted. I've been in mourning since the Lakers loss the championship but I'm slowly coming to terms with it. Speaking of the Lakers, the team picked up China's Sun Yue. My homie says that she saw him playing in China and that Sun is the Chinese Magic Johnson. He's 6-9 but can play everything from point to power. Can't wait to see him as a Laker. And although I love what Pau Gasol has done for the Lakers last year, after that racist ass picture with Spain, I'd like to see his ass get knocked out by Sun Yue. -Chris G. ...Ooh! I gotta share this. My high school teacher and lifelong mentor & friend, Leibs, sent me this the other day. The republicans should use this for their campaign. It sure did swing my vote. "Shawty swing my way..."

No comments: